Strategic Career Preparation…
OPS Team Training Program
To Provide extensive “Real-World”, hands-on business experience to an elite selection of college students that demonstrate unparalleled passion, dedication and sound strategic work ethic for achieving high-level career goals through augmented academic learning.
“Growing Your Future… What’s Your Plan?”
- A “Real-World” Working Strategic Career Plan Focused on Growing Your Future with Monthly Hard-Copy Updates to Measure and Validate Your Forward Progress-On-Plan.
- Monthly “In-Depth” 1:1 Strategy Review Sessions to Rapidly Incorporate Shift and Changes in Progess.
- Monthly Peer Advisory Forum Focus-Group Meetings to address Critical Issues and Provide Collaborative Input.
- Strategic Marketing and Branding Support Team to Provide immediate Assistance in an As-Needed Timeframe.
- Job Interview Strategy ans Plan Providing a Competitive Advantage Despite Limited Job Experience.
KAIZEN – The Relentless Pursuit of Continuous Innovation and Improvement.
10:30 a.m – 2:30 p.m
2nd Friday of the month
Dr. Pete Johnson
25502 Saddle Rock Place
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
1:1 Monthly Meetings
As Peer Schedule
RSVP: By Email Today
Dr. Peter Johnson
Peer Advisory Forum
A Unique Concept…
- So Much More Than Just Another Internship Experience Focused Exposure to a Particular Job or Function
- Hard-Copy of You Updated “Working Strategic Career Plan provided to all Program Participants at the start of each monthly Training and Career Development Meeting.
- Because Measurable RESULTS are the Name of the Game.